I realize that Thanksgiving was over a week ago, but I'm just getting around to posting the pictures. We ate at my parents house, and as usual there were a zillion people, more food than we could ever have eaten, and little kids running everywhere. A good time was had by all!


The Jared Olson Family
It was a long, complicated process to get the turkey out of the oven, many experts were on the scene to give their expert opinions
Big Belly and Christian Zeal(She's due in 3 weeks!)
After dinner the kids busted out Great Great Grandma Bischoff's wheelchair, and they took turns pushing each other around. There were a few tantrums because Janette kept hogging it.

The boys loved their pie!

3 comments:
oh that looks like it was so much fun, we wish we could have been there! I can just see Jansey hoggin that thing! she was prolly bustin out wheelies! :-)
For the record, his name is not Christian Zeal
Happy belated Thanksgiving and almost Christmas!!! Can I get your address?? I'm mailing out our Christmas cards this week (I hope), and wanted to send one your way. Let me know.
Post a Comment