Thursday, March 25, 2010

Our Hole

(Blurry picture of our family in front of our hole)

We are finally buying(building) a house! I will admit that the idea of becoming a permanent Utahn has not sat right with me up until now, but everything has worked out so perfectly with Scott getting a job here and the whole buying a house thing falling into place, that I know this is where we are meant to be. I guess owning a piece of the state makes me an official resident, scary!
This year has already been crazy with the new job, and a new house, and a new little kid coming in just a few weeks! It's a little overwhelming. We are set to close 2 days after my due date. If you want to come over and move all our stuff for us I would appreciate it. Really.



4 comments:

Amy said...

Aw, congrats on the house! -- and your hair is sooo long! ~ love your shirt too!

xoxo

McCall and Eric said...

What a beautiful hole. I am so jealous...really. Can't wait to see your cute baby so soon!

The Lenderman's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Lenderman's said...

I am so excited for you guys!! The house looks like it is coming along well. I'm excited to see it (as well as you guys) in a few months.
You and your family look great! I'm excited to hear about the new baby...I hope everything goes well. :)