Thursday, June 17, 2010

Better late than never...

I know it's been two months, but give me a break, we moved when he was 2 weeks old! I feel like things are finally settling down a little, even though our garage is still full of junk.

Owen Cook
April 14, 2010
6lbs 7oz
20 in. long



Scott has had limited experience with our camera, so most of our pictures turned out blurry, major bummer. I know my mom got some, and I HOPE they are better.
This was by far my craziest birth! I'm about halfway through writing out the whole thing. If you've waited this long, I think you can wait a few more days for the full story.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Owen is so cute. I'm glad to see you are still alive. :) Hope you are enjoying the new house and new baby!

Rich and Tyra said...

Aww. He is a cutie! He was born on Saige's birthday! How fun!!! Can't wait to see pics of your new house! Congrats on BOTH baby and house!

Car;ee said...

I can't wait for the official rendition of Owen's birth story. And I want a house post too.