2 Sundays ago, we spent the night at my parent's house just for fun, and because Scott wanted to be close by for the super bowl since our church gets out at 4 and he didn't want to miss any of it. We woke up the morning to a huge snowstorm! Bailee and Jackson were so excited, and were looking out the windows all morning. It was so cute to see them snuggled up together under a blanket with just their cute little round heads showing. Even after Bailee started to lose interest, Jackson just kept staring out the window saying "Oooohhh!!" Pretty cute. The best part of the day is when church was cancelled. It wasn't cancelled anywhere else, so we were quite happy with our decision to be in Highland that day. Would it make me a bad person if I said I thoroughly enjoyed my day off from church? Because I didn't...

Later that day, some of our cousins came over to watch the super bowl and they brought their new little puppy, Nelly. Bailee loved her and kept calling her "Melly". Scott is now more convinced than ever that we need a dog (snort).

8 comments:
That's a great dog name:)
Those pictures are so cute!! I love it when the snow isn't scary anymore and you can just appreciate how pretty it is.
Happy Valentines Day!!!
that is a great name...NELLY, is the middle name FERTADO??
Your kids are getting so big and so old! I love that little curl Jackson has behind his head.
Thankyou!! Ryan will be 2 on July 27th, and you can tell he's getting close to 2 with his attitude;)
It was really good! You and Bailee will love it! And I so wish I could make you guys shirts! Next time you do something you want shirts for, just give me enough warning and I can mail them to you.
Boring...Boring...Boring... I would like to see a new post of my Great Niece and Nephew, and maybe of you as well.
Post a Comment