Bailee has been begging me to go see the movie Coraline since she first saw a preview a few months ago. I thought it looked scary and weird, but Bailee LOVES weird. (I'd even venture to say she's a little weird herself, but aren't we all?)

We decided to make a date of it. I haven't done that in a long time with her one on one and it was so much fun! Without Jackson climbing all over me during the movie it was heaven. And we LOVED it. 3D is the way to go. Bailee gasped and laughed, and talked at full volume the whole time(maybe some whispering lessons are in order...) And was very pleasantly surprised when she realized that we actually get to KEEP those awesome glasses:)
With the exception of one part where I actually had to COVER HER EYES(seriously, in a kids movie, I was TO'd) it was very enjoyable. I was a little worried it would be too scary for her, but luckily she doesn't scare easy.
My poor picture taking skills manifest themselves once again. I didn't want to draw any more attention to myself in the darkened theater by trying for a re-do.

4 comments:
Yay, a new post! I really want to see that movie and now you've sold me on it even more.
I agree that the movie looked really weird and scary. I can't believe how big Bailee is. I remember coming to visit you shortly after she was born. It doesn't seem like you guys are old enough to have such a mature little girl.
Cute pictures!
How fun to have a girls' night out at the movies! I had wondered about that movie so I'm glad to hear a good review.
Post a Comment