We have an outdoor theater by our house that does such fun plays. This month was Beauty and the Beast, how could we skip it? We made it a girls night since 4 of my girl cousins were staying with my parents for the week, and Dylan somehow got to come too. We sat on blankets and ate candy(my favorite part) It was raining, but we're brave and it wasn't too cold.


Bailee's favorite character was not Belle, or the Beast, or any of the other lovable characters. It was Gaston. The whole time she kept saying "Gaston is handsome. He is sooo handsome. He's wearing such a handsome shirt too. I like his muscles." So afterward I had to DRAG her to go see him because "He makes me feel really shy, Mom." But she was really excited that he asked her to show him her muscles and she got to take a picture with him. She likes the bad boys.
For some reason these are the only pictures I took, but it's about quality, not quantity, right? The one of my mom makes up for the ones I didn't take.

3 comments:
I love Beauty and the Beast. It's so funny she fell in love with Gaston. From what I remember, his part was one of the funniest.
That was fun, Bailee was so hilarious!
Hi Candace! just wanted to let you know that you are the lucky winner of the BeBe au Lait nursing cover on A Psych Mommy (www.apsychmommy.com). If you can please e-mail me at apsychmommy at gmail dot com and tell me your preferred design as well as your shipping info, I will forward it to our sponsor who will ship it to you! Congrats again!
Post a Comment