She's going through phase. I think the princess crown really adds that extra little something special to the ensamble. She was dead set on wearing this to school the next day too. And isn't Jackson looking studly in the background in neon orange and green? He might have dressed himself too. I'm pretty sure the staff at 31 Flavors now knows that the D family can bring it.
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Haha, she is so cute!
I love it! Your blog is so cute by the way. And thanks again for the blankets and c. s. cover! You are an amazing seamstress and a great friend!! Come over and see the baby sometime.
Ha, I love it. Let her wear it to Sunday dinner.
what a precious daughter of god
Very cute! I'd just save this picture for about 12 years or so for the future boyfriends. She'll love ya!
Post a Comment