
Last week Scott decided he was tired of his haircut and needed a new 'do. He decided that a mohawk was the best way to go. So, being the wonderful wife that I am, I cut it for him. Now let me just clarify that I did not necessarily want him to have a mohawk, but I agreed to do it for 2 reasons:
1. I knew that he would have to shave the mohawk a couple of days later so that he could go to work.
2. I kind of wanted to see how stupid it would look.
The finished product looked pretty funny(sorry Scott, I meant cool), and it was fun seeing him walk around like that for a couple days. We did Jackson's hair in a mohawk one day so that they could match. Jackson still doesn't have much hair, but he actually looked pretty cute!



4 comments:
Scott, the hair looks great! I love seeing men with little mohawks...not the cheesy way, but the sexy way! Jackson is getting so big, can't wait to nuzzle that thing!
yay you have a blog! I love Jackson.
Could you just eat that little boy? I mean Jackson, not Scott! Ha ha. I love him like he is mine and I can't wait for the reunion to munch on him! Look at how round his head is! I love him! Janette
oh my gosh, jackson is the cutest little boy ever!!! i'm going to provo on wed. for dinner are you free?
Post a Comment