So we bought the kids new pajamas recently. Jackson got some cute summertime ones, and I was in the midst of picking out something pink and cute for Bailee, when she comes running up to me holding her choice of PJ's. Well she wasn't actually holding them, she was wearing them, right there in the store. Much to my dismay, the ones that she wanted and absolutely had to have were Spiderman pajamas. Meant for boys. After much arguing and crying(Bailee, not me), we finally gave in and let her have Spiderman. And that is all she will wear every night. And every day when it is time to get dressed, she throws a fit and says over and over "I'm Spiderman, Mom. No! I'm Spiderman!" Until finally she gives in when I explain that Spiderman needs to get washed. I was bugged at first that my little tomboy hardly ever wants anything girly anymore(for Halloween, she is currently trying to decide between being a gorilla and a pirate). But now I've gotten over it and I'm glad that she is definitely her own little person, and she's still pretty cute when she runs around as Spiderman, trying to climb the walls and shooting webs from her hands.
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
I LOVE IT! She's so funny. I would have died to see that little thing dressed in those pj's in the middle of the store! Hals is so excited to play with her!
candace this is mindy's sister- your little girl is so cute! I think girls look sooo cute in boys' pjs.
She is such a cute Spiderman Girl! At least you'll have some clothes to hand down to Jackson (if they aren't wore out before then).
Candace, I woulnd't worry about it. I used to want to be wonder woman and I turned out ok. Right? Um, right?
Post a Comment