This past week we have been at Bear Lake for our family reunion. It was a huge 5 generation extravaganza. We rented a huge house and there were little kids running around everywhere. It was so fun to see people we only get to see every couple of years. Bailee was in heaven playing with all of her cousins and swimming in the pool and going to the beach every day. On our way home yesterday, Bailee kept saying "I wanna go to Lake Bear, Mom." She was so sad when she had to leave everyone.
We rented wave runners one day, and Scott decided it would be funny to whip around and get me thrown off. Sadly, my sunglasses are now at the bottom of Bear Lake, along with a couple thousand others and a few dead bodies. I got a few pictures, but my camera is freaking out, so I will add more once I get them from other people. These are some pictures from the beach:


Scott is such a good dad, Bailee had so much fun playing with him
She made this little hat in a craft activity and wouldn't take it off all day




Jackson loved the water, he cried every time we took him out of it

He was a little iffy about the tube...
4 comments:
Those pictures are so cute!! That looks like it was so much fun, the only time I've ever been to Bear Lake was the day before you guys got married and we went with your family. It was so great.
We had SO much fun, didn't we??? I will never forget Scott losing at BUSH and having to walk through the cemetery...he claims he didn't get scared (yeah right!!!). I seriously would've had to change my shorts! Your kids are so cute, Hals misses Bailee, she loved her!
YAYAYAYAY i love them! hehe your web thing is fun to look at. yay. i want you to bring my little boy and little girl to my house. now. you better come for din din. bay and jackson are soooooooo cute! i know they didnt get it from their parents. probably from their adorable aunt amylia. most likely. positively.
It looks like you guys had so much fun! The kids are cute as ever playing in the sand and water. Sorry about your sunglasses..Scott should know better than to try and through people off the waverunners. :)
Post a Comment