Happy Birthday to my favorite little boy! I can't believe it has already been a year! I'm sad that he's not really going to be a baby for much longer. He is excited for tonight when he can open presents, eat cake, and make a big mess!(his big sister is excited to help him) And Happy Birthday to Great Aunt Janette, who he was named for(sort of). We won't mention how old she's turning!





4 comments:
What a sweet little boy. I can't believe how old he is. It makes me sad. Just wait for another year and you can refer to my blog to see what you're in for!
how dang cute!!! p.S. you look too frickin cute in that hospital bed...I WAS A BIG BALL OF WATER!
Candace you look like you were in high school in those pictures! Well...close enough. Bailee was so little too!
You do look great in the hospital no fair! Happy Birthday Jackson! The party looks fun!
Post a Comment