This is a representation of Jackson's mood for the last 2 weeks:


Unfortunately, the pictures don't have sound so you can't quite get the full effect. At 11 months of age he has FINALLY gotten his first tooth(or in his case, teeth). Keep in mind that the average baby gets their first tooth somewhere around 5-6 months, so for the past 5 months, Jackson has been gumming his mush, jealously eyeing the other babies as they bite into more delicious and substantial treats.
2 weeks ago, the first tooth(a top front one) decided to make an appearance, after much screaming and chewing(on me) from Jackson. It was quickly followed by 2 more(the bottom front ones), and will soon be joined by its neighbor(the other top front one)
Needless to say, Jackson's moods have been understandable, although extremely frustrating and tiring for his mommy.


I can't believe he's turning one in 2 days!

7 comments:
Congrats to little Jackson!!! I can't believe he turns ONE...that's so weird Candace, he can't be one already! :-) He is a little cutie. Happy Birthday!
Teething is so hard on babies and Moms! Happy 1st to Jackson...now you can eat some yummy food!
You FINALLY got your camera fixed! Or was it lost? Anyway, glad to see you back in the blogging world!!!
He is such a cutie! I know how teething goes...Marli has been getting molars this week. It the best isnt it?!!
Poor Jackson! I'm so glad teething happens at an age that we can't remember as adults.
oh my goodness, those pictures of him are so adorable!! the poor little guy.
He is so gorgeous. Leah didn't get her first tooth until she was almost 1 as well. I hear they're stronger teeth the later they come in, we'll see if that's true!
Post a Comment