Friday, September 21, 2007

Party!!!

Jackson's first birthday went off without a hitch! He had an exciting day running around town with his mom and dad, picking out his birthday presents and looking for a new carseat(he wasn't able to find one that met his high standards). Then later, it was off to Grandma and Grandpa Stevens for his joint party with Aunt Janette. There were presents, cake, and lots of attention. What more could a little boy ask for?

Bailee wanted to be in on the picture taking

The birthday girl and boy


Time to blow out the candles!Daddys head got in the way a little
Before...


...After

This is just such a hot picture of Neil, I had to put it up. Obviously he likes it too, he's the one who took it

He was too anxious to play with his new toys to care about all the cute clothes he got. He just pushed those away

7 comments:

Carlee said...

Happy Birthday Jackson! What a fun party!

Leslee said...

I love the one of Neil! He's gonna die!

The Lenderman's said...

It looks like the party was a lot of fun. I'm glad he had a great birthday.
PS--what carseats are you looking at?

Emily said...

That chocolate cake looks delicious, I would probably need to wear a smock to eat it too!

And also, yes, you are the only romantic one apparently. I wouldn't become a vampire because it would be sacrificing too much, like family, friends, having kids, etc (vampires can't have kids, right? has stephanie meyer even addressed that topic?!). Plus, there are lots of fish in the sea, just find someone else that wouldn't drink your blood while you're making out. I remember in high school you said that you wanted to run away with a cowboy, and then Wendy said, "your parents would approve of that?!" You were always the romantic one.

Mama Mia said...

Happy Birthday Jackson and Janette!

Shalyse said...

how fun..nelly freakin HOT! first birthday's are the best!

Anonymous said...

REMOVE THAT PICTURE