Halloween was a month ago, yes I know. For some reason blogger hasn't been working for me and I couldn't do any new posts!(and no, I'm not making this up as an excuse for not blogging) But I couldn't just NOT put these pictures up, my kids are way too cute. So here you go:
Barbie Mariposa at School
At her Halloween parade. Seriously, why is she always the cutest?
This little dragon was so flippin' cute, I couldn't pick just one picture



Jackson and Noah the Ninja at Gardener's Village
You are lucky I'm putting this up since I hate every picture that includes me in it. We were looking at the witch displays and Bailee kept saying "Mom, that witch looks just like you!" Very flattering.

Hello, random girl in the background. Congratulations on making the blog.(no I'm not talking about you Carlee)
Trick or Treating

Grandpa showed up on the 4 wheeler so as not to strain their poor little legs. Apparently their mom and dad's poor little legs weren't a concern since we had to run along behind from house to house.





5 comments:
You guys have the cutest kids. I am sure it is fun because they are at an age where they know what candy is.
So so cute!! Your kids look adorable and you make a sizzling hot witch! More pictures of YOU!
Gardner's village was fun. My favorite was how Bailee had to have a picture with every witch. I'm glad you posted pictures, even if they are late
As always, your kids are adorable! What fun costumes!
I love Halloween! It is so much fun showing them off in their little costumes. It's amazing, my kids are always the cutest kids where we go too;)
Post a Comment