skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I won't lie, I kind of enjoy it when they just want to lay around all day. But then I have to ask myself: Would I rather be cleaning up toys and breaking up fights, or cleaning up barf and washing Bailee's sheets 3 times so far today? It's a toss up.
4 comments:
Poor kids! I hope they are feeling better now. Just keep them away from Noah this weekend...
It is so sad when they are sick:( But I have to agree with you about the mellow days! I hope you and your family are all doing well, you are all in our prayers.
Candace, this is Maren from school. I can't believe you two already have 2 kids. I am sorry that you have to clean up barf and that they aren't feeling well. Where are you guys living and up to? We are in Pullman, WA.
Check out my blog, blakeandmaren.blogspot.com.
We need another post! How about some Halloween pictures? We also really need to hang out sometime!
Post a Comment