I usually rely on pictures to tell the story of my life, but my camera recently ran away, taking with it all of our wonderful holiday memories. I'm sure it will turn up, but until then I have no motivation to pull out anything inspiring. I will leave you only with the knowledge that we are still alive, and that Jackson has pooped on the potty for the last 2 weeks with only one mishap, in which he was kind enough to remove the excrement from his diaper with his bare hands and put it in the toilet for me. You're welcome.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That's awesome!!! So far I have never had to deal with my kids touching or playing with their poop!!! It's so GROSS!!!
haha its at our house smarty
Your Mommy has your camera. Remember you put it into her bag a couple of weeks ago.
Ok, remember now. Don't let me forget it next time!
Yea on the toilet pooping! Hopefully he is still doing well. Knock on wood, Michael is finally trained.
Glad you found your camera! :)
Post a Comment