A bunch of my friends from high school get together once a month for dinner(we used to make cards to exchange every month, but that was too much work, and eating is better anyway) This was the first time that I could make it in a while, but almost everyone was out of town, so it just ended up being me and two of my favorites, Mindy and Emily. It was so fun to get together and catch up. We ended up sitting at our table for about 2 hours after we finished eating. I'm pretty sure Olive Garden hates us now, but it was worth it. I can't wait for next month, it will be a miracle if make it two months in a row!


2 comments:
That was such a fun night!
That night was really fun. It looks like the breadsticks went straight to my double chin in that picture.
Post a Comment