Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Drawer

There is a drawer in my kitchen that is currently full to capacity. This drawer beckons to me daily with its siren call. This drawer wants me to gain 10 pounds. This drawer is also out to get my children. It bestows upon them perpetually sticky hands and psychotic sugar rushes.
Should this drawer be destroyed? Yes. Will I be the one with the strength to do it? Only time will tell.
Notice the grabby little hand trying to sneak some while I'm distracted.

4 comments:

Shalyse said...

that drawer reminds me of the one at your moms house!! the other day, we went over there and Hallie went STRAIGT to that drawer and DUG INTO IT!! I was dying laughing!! :-) that drawer makes me want to dig into my cupboard!!!

Maren and Blake said...

I hear the drawer calling my name too.

McCall and Eric said...

Haha I love it. Jackson's expression is perfect too, like he was caught in the act. I will send you the Mother Daughter pictures soon. I have no excuse, I'm just lazy!

The Lenderman's said...

We had our candy on the counter but had to move it to a locked cabinet. It kept calling my name and Rachael kept climbing up to eat all the chocolate.