Monday, April 13, 2009

Two posts in one day is a miracle

Easter! Need I say more? I'm horrible at taking pictures- I just want to enjoy the moment. And it's impossible to get my kids to pose so I've pretty much given up.


The ward Easter party- I told you these pictures would be amazing




Easter egg coloring:

Easter mornin':





They were so cute in their church clothes, and I didn't get any GOOD pictures. Seriously, Bailee's hair was UH-mazing, I spent a half hour on it.
G-ma and G-pa's house. The quality of these pictures blows my mind

This one was just too cute. Watching tv after a long day of hunting for eggs

3 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

The kids are so cute. How old are they?

Rich and Tyra said...

Candace you make me laugh...Your kids are adorable by the way!

The Lenderman's said...

It looks like a great Easter! The kids look so grown up since I saw them a year ago. They are so cute! I'm excited to see you guys this summer!