Tuesday, July 3, 2007

More Pics!

So I stole a lot of these from Shalyse. Hopefully my mom will have some for me to steal soon...

Hanging out at my parents house



Carlee and Spencer, I'll try to find a belly shot to put in



By the pool...



Eatin' time



She looks like cousin IT...



Parker catching some major air



I love the faces






Our family, I'm not lovin this one



Whit and Cami



I'll be happy to post his phone number for anyone that wants it...










The Olson Grankids



Bailee and her cousin Hallie



IKEA






The whole Olson family

5 comments:

Shalyse said...

love it! I will email you all the pics of your little fam and you can edit them or at least have more options! They were kinda small so I couldn't get a good look at them!..HAPPY 4th of JULY

Mindy said...

hey candace! i love your family and i want to hang out with them... and you. i also like your bangs.

Emily said...

By saying you're posting a "belly picture" does that mean Carlee's pregnant?! I like your family too. But pregnant, WHAT?! Bailee will probably have kids before I do at this pace!

Candace said...

Yes, Carlee is pregnant. She's due Dec. 25. I know, it's really weird. You guys better get crackin'.

Marisa said...

candace I really like the color coordination of your family. impressive.