Monday, July 9, 2007

Harry is Almost Here!


So it is almost midnight, and I'm sitting here thinking about how freaking excited I am for the new Harry Potter movie. Of course we will be going to the midnight showing tomorrow night. Although my excitement level for Order of the Phoenix is pretty high, it still can't quite compete with The Deathly Hallows(book), which comes out in just over a week! I am in heaven with all of these Harry events smashed so close together, although it is bittersweet. The last book... sigh. At least I have more movies to look forward to, even though they are nowhere near as good as the books. I know, I'm a nerd. I saved you the trouble, Neil (and probably Jared and Brian too)

6 comments:

Shalyse said...

Carlee told me you and her were into these books...you crack me up! I'm excited that you're excited! :-)

Mindy said...

Candace! come up to salt lake and we'll hit up muggle madness downtown, there's a huge party at the library downtown on the 20th.

Candace said...

Mindy- that would be so fun! Is it a nightime thing or a daytime thing? Can we get our books there too?

Mama Mia said...

Candace Hi its Mia! I love Harry Potter too... I can't wait! Love this post!

Mindy said...

It's a nightime thing, i'll totally call you with more details!!

Jade and Todd said...

Hey!
I found your blog off Shalyse's! Im glad you have one, so I can see what your up to!