Monday, July 23, 2007

Harry Potter Movie

The movie happened a while ago, but I finally got my camera, so here are the pictures! We had a lot of fun. Me, Scott, Carlee, Spencer, Whitney +3 boyfriends, Amylia, Bradi, and Dylan all went to the midnight showing. We had a little Harry celebration beforehand, it was pretty fun.

We made Chocolate Frogs, Licorice Wands, and Butterbeer for our party, this was the next day, so they don't look as good, but it was delicious

Amylia and Bradi in their Harry Potter outfits

Scott got a ticket on the way to the movie, I should have asked the cop if I could take his picture

Carlee was reading the 5th book while she was waiting for the movie to start

4 comments:

Mama Mia said...

Very cute idea! I still haven't seen the movie! It is killing me! We are re-watching all the movies and are on #4 maybe tommorow we will see #5!

Anonymous said...

yayayayay!!!!!!!! THE MOVIE WAS NOT AS GOOD AS THE BOOK oops caps lock and anyways i love harry potta! i have like 200 pages to go! argh.



love your favorite sister

Anonymous said...

Looks like you've had a lot of fun with seeing the movie and the new book. I still need to get the book..our WM store said they didn't know where they were.
Sorry about the ticket on the way to the movie.

Shalyse said...

Looks like so much fun! I bet there were so many people at that movie! Those teats look yummy!