Tuesday, July 17, 2007

My Camera is Missing

I think I just left it in my parents car, but I won't have any pictures of our Harry Potter extravaganza or the recent Yellowstone trip until I get it back. I do have some cute pictures of Jackson eating ice cream to appease everyone until I can put up more pictures. Enjoy.


6 comments:

Shalyse said...

Those are so stinking cute! Love his shirt too...he's a doll, makes me hungry to ice cream!

Emily said...

Your kids are adorable. I think they would enjoy Muggle Madness. Accio Dietz family!!!
I'm a nerd.

Anonymous said...

Candace! Your little family is so beautiful! I am adding your blog to my favorites.

Mama Mia said...

Love the ice cream shots! Only a few more days until the book is here...yeah!

Liz said...

Everyone's already said it . . . your kids are so cute! It's good to hear from you. I haven't seen you in how long? . . . 5 years or so?

Anonymous said...

It looks like they both really enjoyed their ice cream cones. They are so cute...I can't wait to see them in December.