I love the picture! Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! I was thinking of you guys yesterday and hope it was a great day.
Happy Anniversary! I never saw you in your wedding dress . . . you look beautiful!
Congratulations!! I can't believe it's been four years! Your wedding was so fun, so many memories...
Has it been 4 years?! Wow!!
Happy anniversary to you. Happy anniversay to you! Happy anniversarrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy tooooooooooo yooooooooooouuuuuuuuu. Happy anniversary to you! :-) you guys look hot!
wow! congrats! hey, will you email me your address? my email is Marisa@byu.net. Thanks!
I can't believe it's already been 4 years! It was just yesterday when you two would sit in the Lobby of Mountain View in the early/late hours of the morning!! Geez! Good luck on the next four (times a million!!)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I love the picture! Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! I was thinking of you guys yesterday and hope it was a great day.
Happy Anniversary! I never saw you in your wedding dress . . . you look beautiful!
Congratulations!! I can't believe it's been four years! Your wedding was so fun, so many memories...
Has it been 4 years?! Wow!!
Happy anniversary to you. Happy anniversay to you! Happy anniversarrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy tooooooooooo yooooooooooouuuuuuuuu. Happy anniversary to you! :-) you guys look hot!
wow! congrats! hey, will you email me your address? my email is Marisa@byu.net. Thanks!
I can't believe it's already been 4 years! It was just yesterday when you two would sit in the Lobby of Mountain View in the early/late hours of the morning!! Geez! Good luck on the next four (times a million!!)
Post a Comment