Monday, August 20, 2007

B-day pics

Here are a few pictures of Bailee's birthday that I took from Leslee. I had to use my mom's camera for the party because mine needs a new battery, and now she can't find it! I'm bummed because I want to get the pictures up, but here are a few for those of you who haven't seen them yet. Carlee helped me make little tutus for all the girls
Pinata Time!
We had a fish pond
Bailee blowing out the candles on her cupcake

Presents!

More coming soon...

4 comments:

Mama Mia said...

Looked like a fun party with some cute ideas! I love the tutu's!

Jade and Todd said...

All the girls look so cute in the tutu's! Porter would have LOVED to wear one of those!

Emily said...

How fun! That also looks like a lot of work.

Mindy said...

You are such a cute mom! the tutu's look great, i really want to get together soon. and i'm not just saying that.