Thursday, August 16, 2007

The Birthday Girl


Happy Birthday to my little baby Bailee! She's turning 3 today, and she's SO excited about it. She's been asking me every day for weeks "Is it my birthday, Mom?" I'm so sad that she's getting so big, I can't believe that right now 3 years ago I was going into the hospital to have her! She wasn't born until about 10 hours later, but still. We were so excited when she was finally born, Scott called everyone he could think of, and kept hogging her, he would barely let me hold her! She's having a little birthday party later today, so pictures of that are coming soon!

5 comments:

Carlee said...

Tell Bailee happy birthday from me! I can't wait for the princess party!

Emily said...

Wait, I just realized it was YOUR birthday a few weeks ago! I'm horrible, I'm sorry. Happy Birthday ACE! And Bailee too!

Mindy said...

I can't believe you have a three year old, happy birthday bailee!!

Shalyse said...

Happy Birthday Bailee girl! I can't believe she's 3! wow...can't wait to see pics from the party!

Mama Mia said...

Happy Beautiful Birthday! I want to see some more pictures!