I haven't posted much lately. It seems like I have had nothing exciting happening, and at the same time, way too much. Last Monday, we found out that my Grandma Olson (my mom's mom) has a brain tumor. It was the worst kind of news to get, and needless to say the whole family has been devastated by it. She is doing ok considering, and everyone is being really supportive. They will be moving here soon, which will be nice, the family here will be able to help a lot more, and get to see her a lot more often.
We took the kids swimming a while ago, and I have been meaning to put up these pictures. My camera still has no battery, I need to get on that!

Bailee, Dylan, Jackson, and my mom

Bailee is my little fish-she loves the water

Too bad I cut off the top of his head! He's still cute.
I would have taken a lot more, but the stupid lifeguard told me that there are no cameras allowed "To protect the other swimmers privacy". The way he said it made me feel like some perv. He acted like I was walking around taking pictures of random people for my personal collection. Yeah right! I go to the gym for that...

8 comments:
Cute pictures. I have never heard of not being able to take pictures at a pool. How stupid!
I love baby Jackson! UGH! He's so cute I can't stand it. We share the same birthday and Candace named him after me....Well, she used the "Ja" part anyway.
Janette
Love Dylan's mo-hawk! That kid's hilarious! You should've snapped a quick one of the life guard when she told you that! :-)
I love Shalyse's solution just take a picture of the life guard...funny.
Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry to hear that about your Grandma!! I'm glad that they are moving closer, I think families should always stay close. Those pictures are really cute, I can't believe how big bailee is.
I'm sorry to hear about your grandma. I hope that she is getting better.
The kids are so cute swimming! Sorry that a stupid lifeguard was on duty.
ok candace, me and brian are dying laughing at your comment on my "when are you due? you are too funny! we want some more pics! :-)
wanna buy some cookie dough? puh lease??????? i need to sell to 20 different people by monday or else i have to do a hard drill for basketball and lets face it... you dont want you littlest favoritist sister to die, now do you?
that is one weird lifeguard. but you were at lifetime and the people there are mean.
Post a Comment