Late thursday evening, paparazzi and fans alike were scandalized when Jackson Dietz was spotted at The High Chair, a popular hot spot for young celebrity pre-walkers. At first it seemed to onlookers that the tiny tot was merely gearing up for a typical night of wild partying, but after taking in his appearance, his devoted fans recieved a shock. Upon closer inspection, they realized that his hair was no longer blonde, as he had previously led his admirers to believe was his natural hair color, but instead a shocking shade of tomato red. What is more, he seems to have grown facial hair, casting doubt upon his previous assertions that he is only 1 year old.
"By the look of that beard, I would have to say that he is at least 18 months old." said one troubled fan.
Could this charming towhead really be a ginger in disguise? Or is this just another outlandish attempt by his shady mother/manager to get more publicity for her son? Meanwhile, all we can do is watch and wait, hoping that more evidence surfaces to shed new light on this sordid affair.

One shocked fan could barely control her devastation and outrage
When asked about this disturbing revelation, Jackson had no comment.

7 comments:
Candace..you kill me! Those pictures are TOO cute.
Haha, I love it!
He is so cute!
He's still cute, even with a messy face...."Hi, my Jackson Baby....!!!!" I love you!
you are a weirdy. jackson llooks different in those pics.
He is the cutest little boy I have ever seen! I'm excited to see you at card club!
hahaha you are a dork
cute kids though. i think im seeing the resemblence to the family. they look like me. lucky kids.
Post a Comment