We had a great Easter! The kids got lots of little presents from the Easter Bunny and had a blast looking for eggs, while Scott and I got to sit around and eat their Easter candy. It was a good day. It started out with the traditional morning egg hunt, and of course Bailee woke me up at the crack of dawn so excited to see what the Easter Bunny had brought her. I had to keep her quiet in the basement until everyone else woke up, and stop her from sneaking upstairs to get a head start finding all the goodies.
We also recieved a visit from Noah the Easter Chick. He was the cutest little thing ever in that costume!

The Easter Bunny was pretty tricky this year. Carlee had to jump pretty high to get that one down.


This is Jackson's new favorite pose. Whenever we get the camera out he puts his hands on his knees broadway style and says "Cheese!" That kid was born to be a star.
The kids will all their loot
Jackson chowing down on candy. He wasn't too concerned about whether or not it was unwrapped before he shoveled it in. Thats what I love about him, he's not a worrier.
The kids looked adorable in their new Easter clothes, of course.



Bailee was all business when it came time for the "serious" egg hunt later that day. My grandpa puts money in lots of the eggs, so my kids made out pretty well. Jackson even found the coveted dollar bill in one of his eggs.





Neil and Jared showed up just in time to eat dinner and steal candy from the kids.

10 comments:
There is almost nothing cuter than little girls wearing cardigan sweaters. The kids looked adorable!
Your kids are SO darn cute!!
I love little boys in suits!!! What a handsome guy he is;)
what a fun Easter! i think you need to send me some $ from the hunt, seeing as though my kids weren't able to participate in the cousins egg-hunt! :-) haha!
um neil and jared...Easter's for kids! :-)
Looks like you guys had a great Easter! Bailee looks SO much like you--and your sisters. So fun :)
It looks like your Easter went great! It is so fun when the kids get excited for the Easter Bunny and finding eggs.
Ace your kids are adorable! I appreciate you blogging more so I can see them often. And thanks for your sweet voicemail before the wedding! It was a little hectic those days...but it's almost over! Perhaps I'll see you and your familia tomorrow?
What happened to your goal of blogging twice a week? I want to see pictures from the museum...
i miss your children. and you need more pictures of me.
Your daughter looks just like you, its kind of surreal.
Post a Comment