A - Attached or Single: Attatched since 2002 baby!
B - Best Friend: Scott, of course.
C - Cake or Pie: Pie for sure. But the cream pies, my favorites are peanut butter and coconut cream. I'm not as big a fan of fruit pies.
D - Day of choice: Sunday. It's the only day I know for sure that Scott will be home, and the only day when I can just do nothing(until we have to get ready for church of course)
E - Essential Item: Ponytail holder. I'm a low maintainance type of gal. Usually.
F - Favorite Color: Pink, Pink, Pink. But I've gotten really into orange lately.
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears. I like a one bite snack!
H - Hometown: Who really knows? I've moved around too much to say for sure, but I always say Danville, California, because that's where I graduated from High School, and it's my favorite place so far.
I - Indulgence(s): Baths! I take one as often as I can. Maybe someday I'll get a t.v. and a mini fridge in there and I'll never have to leave.
J - January or July: July. Swimming, vacations, I can't wait!
K - Kids: Two little munchkins. 1 girl & 1 boy. Maybe more someday...
L - Life is incomplete without: My family!
M - Marriage Date: August 1
N - Number of Siblings: 5. 3 sisters, 2 brothers.
O - Oranges or Apples: Apples, granny smith to be exact.
P - Phobias or Fears: Fish! I hate their gross eyes that never blink, and they look so disgusting! Gold fish are the worst, but I'm not picky-I hate them all. We went snorkeling in Mexico once, and I was freaking out the whole time that one of them was going to brush against my leg or bite my toe! I'm shivering just thinking about it.
Q - Quotes: "Poopnugget" -said by Bailee in a whisper. Where did she hear it? Her dad of course! And now it's turned into a little game that is both hilarious and a little gross at the same time.
R - Reason to smile: It hit 50 degrees here yesterday! We went outside and didn't even have to wear jackets.
S - Season: Fall. I love the hint of cold in the air and the smell of burning leaves. And knowing that Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas are coming!
T - Tag Three Friends: Leslee, Holly, and Jade
U - Unknown fact about me: Before I met Scott(of course) I had a thing for younger guys. It seems like half of the guys in high school that I had crushes on were at least a year younger than I was. I have no idea why, but I swear it wasn't creepy, just a little weird.
V - Very favorite Store: Naartjie. I have to go in any time I'm near one, and I'm always looking online for their new collections to come out. They have the cutest clothes for little girls, and sometimes for boys too.
W - Worst habit: I hate doing laundry. I put it off until it's absolutely necessary, and then I get it all done in one shot so I won't have to do it again for a while
X - X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound for sure. It's so much more fun getting to see your babies for the first time than getting to see your broken foot for the first time!
Z - Zodiac: Leo. It's a lion, and that's about all I know about that.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Tagged by Shalyse
Posted by Candace at 10:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
SO Funny! nice work!
Imagining Bailey whispering "poopnugget" = hilarious.
Post a Comment