This week Scott and I took Bailee on a date to see Disney Princesses on Ice. We don't get to do little things like this alone with her very often, and it was fun to be with her one on one, even though we did miss Jackson. I loved seeing her get so into it! Earlier in the day, we took her to pick out a new princess dress and jewelry.
I think I had just as much fun as she did getting her ready to go. We did her hair and makeup, and I put mascara on her for the first time. It kind of felt like we were getting her ready for prom or something. I know that some people might frown upon putting makeup on a 3 year old, but I couldn't help myself. I'm pretty sure I was born to be a pageant mother.









I think I had just as much fun as she did getting her ready to go. We did her hair and makeup, and I put mascara on her for the first time. It kind of felt like we were getting her ready for prom or something. I know that some people might frown upon putting makeup on a 3 year old, but I couldn't help myself. I'm pretty sure I was born to be a pageant mother.


This picture is one of my favorites. They weren't even posing for it, but it's so freaking cute!


It was funny because out of everything she got, she was obsessed with this cheap little ring that came with her necklace.




She was really funny all night, she definitely got a princess complex from everyone telling her how pretty she was. The best story happened after we were done eating. Bailee and I started walking out while Scott finished paying, and there were 2 little girls about her age that were waiting to eat. They came up to her and were telling her how cute she looked and that they liked her dress and stuff, and we eventually walked out to the little entrance area where there was a window, and the girls came over to the window and were looking at her. So that little stinker walked over to the window and started doing little poses and holding up her new ring and her new wand to the glass to make sure they saw it, and then she would look at her reflection in the window and poof out her dress. She was such a little snot, she knew exactly what she was doing, she wanted those girls to be jealous of all her new stuff. I couldn't stop from laughing the whole time, even though I had to tell her to stop showing off.





The show was really cute, and not as cheesy as I thought it would be, even Scott enjoyed it. Bailee kept gasping and clapping, and she got really into it during all the "bad guy" scenes, but every she saw me trying to get a picture of her, she would stop smiling.





The show was really cute, and not as cheesy as I thought it would be, even Scott enjoyed it. Bailee kept gasping and clapping, and she got really into it during all the "bad guy" scenes, but every she saw me trying to get a picture of her, she would stop smiling. 


She was in heaven the whole time, she keeps asking me when were going to do it again. I definitely recommend going if you have a little girl. Or even if you don't.

8 comments:
Hilarious! I love that you did her hair and makeup. Seriously, what other time in life is there to wear a princess dress and get all decked out (besides, like, your wedding)? Anyway I was pleasantly surprised by the show and I am glad to see you were too!
Scott enjoyed it? Time to man up Scott.
Jared
I went to this, sadly, Porter ended up coming with me, Poor Marli was so sick. It was so fun, but Porter just didnt appreciate it, like Marli would have!
So fun! I want to go next time, maybe Noah will appreciate it someday.
Oh...that looks like SO much fun!!! Bailee looks so cute!!! I can't wait until I can do something like that with Rachael.
That is also really neat that Scott went and enjoyed it too. :)
I heard that Neil wanted to go and you wouldn't let him.
I think she looked beautiful!! I think that's great that you took time out to do a 1 on 1 thing, really neat!
That looks like so much fun!! We did disney on ice a few years ago, and we need to do it again. She is so adorable, I can't believe how much she looks like you:)
Post a Comment