Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Time for a Post...

I realize how pathetic it is that its been a month since my last post. I could come up with many excuses for this, from "nothing happened this week" to "I forgot to take pictures at the big soiree we went to this weekend". While the second excuse is actually true, the real reason goes much deeper. And so now I will reveal my big secret:

I. Hate. Blogging.

I put too much pressure on myself to come up with something interesting to write about, and I end up doing nothing instead. So I've resolved to do better. I'm terrible about keeping a journal too, and now I'm worried that I'll have nothing to document my childrens early years, and they'll grow up to hate me because I've robbed them of their memories. So from now on, I promise to provide at least two posts a week, although I can't guarantee that they won't be boring. Maybe I'll spice them up a little by changing up the fonts and colors a every now and then a la' Shalyse(though Shalyse's blog is quite adorable, and nobody could accuse it of being boring.)
And so without further ado, I give you my first post of the week.

2 comments:

Shalyse said...

SWEET! FINALLY A NEW POST :-) don't worry about them being boring..just talk about anything that comes to your mind!!! Can't wait to get updates more frequently. and thanks for the compliments..but 'fun blog'? don't know about that, try the different fonts and colors! they are FUN (imagine that REALLY big and in red) :-)

Emily said...

I like your blog, please don't give up! Your kids will definitely hate you if you don't blog.