Thursday, October 4, 2007

A Fun Picture


Parker took this picture of Bailee at Yellowstone. She is standing in front of Old Faithful with a typical Bailee look on her face. I think it's a really cute picture. Parker got this cool old camera at DI a few months ago and it takes really good pictures. Maybe I'll make him do our family pics.

6 comments:

Shalyse said...

that actually is a really great picture. Bailee is so beautiful and she's getting so big! great find parker!

Mindy said...

That picture is awesome, those pictures of yellowstone from your trip really made me want to go there.

Anonymous said...

Candace your kids are adorable, and your daughter looks just like you. I talked to Julee the other day and she told me about your blog, so I wanted to say Hi. It would be great to hear from you.

Anonymous said...

sorry I forgot to tell you my blog address. chuckandholly.blogspot.com
talk to you later.

Anonymous said...

I TOOK THAT PICTURE! i think. maybe parker did but i took one like it.

Anonymous said...

You write very well.