Monday, October 29, 2007

A Spooky Night

Last weekend we went with Carlee and Spencer to Hee Haw Farms, it's this cute little farm that had all sorts of Halloween activities going on. There were some cool slides, animals, a haunted barn, and a haunted hayride that was actually pretty scary. Jackson was getting soo excited about the animals, and Bailee kept going back to the haunted barn because she loved the "Harry Potter spiders"(the big spiders). There was this scary monster guy running around scaring people, but Bailee thought it was so funny and kept saying "Be nice silly monster" whenever he came near. The best part was the hayride where they take you all around this cornfield and there are monsters and scary people jumping out at you. It was really scary, and I was worried the kids were going to freak out, but Bailee kept laughing every time something happened, and Jackson fell asleep, so I guess it was ok. I think Spencer was having more fun than the kids

5 comments:

Carlee said...

That was so fun! I love that picture of Spencer, good thing he doesn't look at your blog because otherwise he might be embarassed. Bailee was hilarious, I can't believe she didn't get scared!

Leslee said...

Scott, a smile? Looks like fun!

The Lenderman's said...

That looks like so much fun! I like the pictures of all of you.

Brian said...

Those people in that last picture look really scary, I'm glad I wasn't there for that one.

Abel family said...

Candace, your kids are so cute. They take after their GREAT aunt Julee.