Saturday, October 20, 2007

Pumpkins

We haven't done anything too fun or exciting recently, which explains my lack of posts-we can't all be whisked away to New York on a moments notice like some people I know. Last night we took the kids to pick out pumpkins at the most exciting place on earth-the grocery store! It just goes to show how desperate I am for material that I took my camera along. I tried to take the pictures without anyone noticing, because it was a little embarassing to be snapping away in such a random place. I'm sure the other people there thought we were a strange family because we take pictures at the grocery store(we are a little weird)
Playing in their favorite thing about the grocery store-the carts!

Our lovely pumpkins. Bailee has the big one and Jackson has the smaller one

4 comments:

Shalyse said...

who needs NYC! :-) J/K...we really wished you could have been there (I'm sure your 16th birthday was just as memorable!) ???? H loves those stupid carts at the grocery too, they are nasty, but at least they keep them entertained. i bet they had fun picking out pumpkins!

Leslee said...

Your life sounds about as exciting as mine! My posts now days are of my kids drinking hot chocolate!!

The Lenderman's said...

Looks like they had fun with the pumpkins and the "car carts." Michael loves those too.
Have fun carving the pumpkins. We keep putting off getting Michael's but he keeps asking for one when we go to Wal-Mart.

Emily said...

I love the car carts too! But I would feel silly pushing one of those while the driver's seat is empty. Maybe Jason can climb in. And I love the Dietz version of the pumpkin patch, so funny. It's cheaper, and mush warmer than outside. Very efficient, Ace.