Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Holy eyeshadow


I came across this picture and it made me laugh. I probably should have saved it for her birthday, but I might not think it's as funny by then. Love ya Whit.
P.S. Click on the picture for the full effect.

4 comments:

Emily said...

She takes after her oldest sister and her friends (that try to look over 21 for a night out on the town).

Anonymous said...

umm thats not my sister...

Anonymous said...

p.s. the sad thing is she still wears that shirt

Anonymous said...

can i just say... that was a trivial time in my life.... can we cut a sista some slack pllllzzzzzz???? aight thanks. ps this was obviously a while ago look at lil baby bay how sweet. AND apparently blogging items are a lil bit slim at the mo' ( as hagrid would say) can we not get some more like goos stuff perrrlease (as lav lav would say) ok candy lou have a great night :]