Bailee had her first school field trip today, and I got to go along as a parent helper. It was a strange sensation when I realized that suddenly I was the grown up. It really should have been MY mom there, volunteering in MY class, while I ran around without a care in the world. Freaky.
The ride on the school bus to Pumpkin Land was the fulfillment of Bailee's lifelong dream and all she has ever wanted from her education. Since she goes to the elementary school for preschool, we get to see one EVERY DAY. And EVERY DAY she begs me to ride it to school instead of getting driven by her uncool mother. Let's wait until she gets to high school and THEN see how cool she feels riding it.
The bus ride was everything she dreamed it would be
She is the cutest kid in her class, no contest.

My little group. John, Bailee, and Liz

Bailee and her current squeeze, Christopher. She shows her feelings by bugging him to death, and he shows his by pushing her and running away. It's complicated.

Mad that it's time to go home


The pumpkin and her new reason for living. As we speak, she is taking a nap with it. As in, it's sharing a pillow with her head.

I can't wait for the next field trip!


4 comments:
very nice! hahahahaha
So was your field trip in Mexico?
White people are overrated. That's why they only put 2 of them in her class.
Your kids are the cutest little monsters i've ever seen!!
Post a Comment