Saturday, October 11, 2008

I'm not superstitious... But I am a little stitious.

After some thought, I decided that the rose was not a good omen as I had hoped, but something sinister that needed to be eliminated immediately.
This week I called my local wiccan/cat lady(not easy to find here in Utah) and invited her over for a seance. While her methods were convincing, after she was done the rose if anything looked stronger than before. I then called a Catholic priest(also not easy to find in Utah) over for an exorcism. He shook some holy water around for a while. Still nothing. Finally after a call to my bishop and a ward fast, I began to see results! It is very subtle, but the rose appears to be darkening in color and getting more wilted as seen below. I have no doubt that it will be as black as Neil's heart within a few days(by the way, the rose saw your comment on my last post, and I think her spirit is angry with you). Hopefully the dead sports girl will be able to find peace once she is released from her prison.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is agreed that Neil's heart is black and his imagination limited to two consonants.

Neil said...

Todd, Be a real man and sign your name to your comments. Is the dead sports girl hot? I'm single you know.

Candace said...

She was cute, but a little young for you. The witch I spoke to on the other hand...she was just your type. I actually already gave her your number. I hope you don't mind.